Let go | Print
"Let that shit go" was the first wall art we ever designed for our own home 3 years ago. We placed it in our guest bathroom as a way of adding a fun and humorous touch and it has been a conversation starter during dinner parties ever since! On that basis, we highly recommend this one!
Paper type: we print our artwork on acid-free, archival, matte, premium paper with a smooth, brilliant white finish. We print on recyclable and sustainably sourced paper, using environmentally friendly ink.
- We print our 13x18 cm, 21x30 cm and 30x40 cm art on 280gsm paper.
- We print our 40x50 cm and 50x70 cm art on 190gsm paper.
Printing method: a rich inkjet printing that produces a luxurious, true-to-life colour
Care: although we source our paper and packaging with durability and longevity in mind, there are a few simple things you can do to enhance your art print’s life span.
Please read our product care guide here.
Can't wait to put our art prints on display? Shop our accessories here and choose between our box frames or wooden print stands.
- Made from sustainable MDF board
- Sealed by a 2mm glass
- Inside of frames measuring 13x18cm or 21x30cm
- Available in either white or black finishes
- Delivered to your door with print inside, ready to be hung
- Our 13x18cm frame can either be hung on a wall or placed on a tabletop.
Wooden print stands:
- Individually handcrafted from solid oak
- Measure 9x7cm with a 3mm secure, angled grove
- Available in natural or dark oak finishes
- Comfortably holds up to 6 of our 13x18cm prints
General frame size guide:
|Art print size||Frame size (no mount)||Frame size (with mount)|
|13x18 cm||13x18 cm||21x30 cm|
For more information, view our detailed Frames and accessories guide